Exhibit at the 27th International Conference on Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy in Edinburgh, UK, to capture the attention of prenatal experts and decision makers in multiple disciplines from around the world. Expand your presence as a go-to partner for their research and clinical practice in prenatal diagnosis and therapy.
Exhibit Dates: Monday–Wednesday, 19–21 June 2023
Venue: Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Edinburgh, UK
Virtual Resource Center: Upload branding, videos, documents, and links (included with exhibit fees).
New This Year: The Welcome Reception on Monday evening will feature Edinburgh's renowned scotch whisky and gin that will draw attendees to the exhibit area. Raise your profile with exclusive, branded sponsorship of this high-traffic event.
Support packages are available including exhibit space, meeting registrations for your representatives, and other benefits to help you stand out as a leader in the field. Become an ISPD support partner or exhibitor to take advantage of:
Marketing & Brand Awareness
- Attendee mailing list (Education or Premier Partner)
- Logo in Social Media (Education or Premier Partner)
- Inclusion in ISPD's Supporter Showcase Email
- Banner ad in ISPD Email
Flexible Exhibit Features
- In-Person Booth and/or Virtual Resource Center
- Shell Scheme or Free Build
- Up-size Your Booth
- Additional Furnishings and Services Available
- Nonprofit Rate for Foundations, Fetal Centers, etc.
- Full Conference Registration for Booth Representatives
- Welcome Reception and Networking Breaks
- Company Name on the Daily Welcome Slide (supporters)
STAND OUT with exclusive sponsorships of attendee lanyards, a custom WiFi password, and other branding and advertising opportunities. Download the prospectus for details.
Please click HERE to download the Prospectus.
PDF booking forms are available on pages 8 & 9 of the prospectus.
For further details and questions, please contact the ISPD Conference Director,
Lynne Valentic, at [email protected] or +1 434.979.4773.